Working with and reporting directly to the Landman, the qualified individual will be:
- Administering Crown mineral leases in Alberta & BC
- Tracking land expiries and coordinating land continuation applications
- Verifying working interest partners, percentages, and coding third-party invoices for mineral rentals
- Setting up and maintaining accurate and reliable land data records in the mineral, contracts, joint venture, and well modules in CS Explorer
- Preparing and executing monthly mineral lease rentals
- Preparing and reviewing land acquisitions, transfers, and assignments
- Tracking incoming joint venture mail ballots and AFE’s
- Assisting with special projects, as required.
Education and Experience
The education and experience required for the role of the Land Administrator are as follows:
- Land Administration Certificate or Diploma
- 5 + years of mineral land administration experience in Alberta and BC
- A solid working knowledge of Alberta and BC mineral tenure and government regulations related to both Crown and Freehold land
- A strong contracts, mineral, and A&D background, with some surface and joint venture experience
- Proficient in land management systems (e.g. CS Explorer, GeoScout, Microsoft Office).
Skills and Abilities
The skills and abilities required for the Land Administrator role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced team environment
- Results oriented
To apply for this job please visit petrochinacanada.startdate.ca.