Positions may include (but not limited to) duties such as:
- Prepare technical specifications, equipment lists, material lists, drawing lists and files
- Prepare plans, designs, calculations and cost estimates for conventional engineering, studies and development assignments.
- Contribute to the delivery of multidiscipline engineering design by liaising with other engineering disciplines to coordinate technical information.
- Prepare design documentation including equipment specifications/data sheets, operation and maintenance manuals, tender documents, cost estimates, hours to complete estimates and project schedules
- Prepare, tender, evaluate and recommend equipment and services supply packages including HV Switchgear, Power Transformers, MCC’s, Variable Freqency Drives (VFDs), UPS, Generators, etc
- Ensure codes, standards and client preferences are incorporated into the design.
- Coordinate technical issues and required information with other disciplines.
- Perform quality control procedures.
- Work closely with clients to identify problems and implement solutions.
- Ensure reference material, software, and tools are applied correctly to designs.
- Provide guidance and direction to junior to intermediate engineering and design personnel.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.