Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Develop purchasing and contracting strategies and achieve overall best value supply of materials, equipment and services in co-ordination with the engineering team.
- Improve lead time performance within procurement process ensuring scheduled deliverables are received.
- Set up the project delivery schedule, outlining relevant milestones by obtaining and accurately documenting all relevant information by expediting supplier engineering deliverables received for review.
- Conduct meetings with suppliers, contractors and clients.
- Coordinate and prepare EOI’s and RFPs
- Maintain purchasing and expediting information related to the project deliverables, drawings, specifications and other documents by updating schedules and expeditor system modules
- Administration of the procurement cycle processes through the effective control of the pre-qualification stage, bid evaluation process, to recommendation of award.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.