Our client is seeking a dedicated Night Shift Production Supervisor to manage the production of fermentation and harvest according to production plans and in compliance with cGMP. Responsible for managing the daily activities of unionized staff in a cGMP facility in compliance with company policies. This includes responsibility for the scheduling and execution of all operations with adequate level of GMP documentation required to release the products. This includes adherence to SOPs, cGMP and HSE procedures.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Planning and Execution
- Ensure the good execution of the production schedule
- Ensures detailed schedule of fermentation and harvest
- Ensures availability of raw materials, accuracy of inventory & recipes, trained staff, adequate SAP-trained staff, & maintenance & availability of validated facility and equipment
- Ensures production orders and SAP transaction and SPC data entries are maintained in a timely manner; share responsibilities for monitoring SPC, data review and control
- Monitors & communicates planned and actual fermentation deliveries, and operations using visible metrics
- Ensures daily presence on the shop floor
- Responsible for maintaining, completing and releasing BPR’s
- Assist in the annual departmental operating budget and non-strategic capital investment and monitor against spending.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.brunel.energy/en/vacancies/research-facilities/night-shift-production-supervisor-gmp-pub167043 →