Trican Well Service Ltd.
TRICAN is Canada’s largest well service company built upon a foundation of solid corporate values and a culture of innovation. At Trican, we believe success begins with our people, as our name and reputation are reflected in the excellence demonstrated by our employees.
If you are a motivated, service-oriented team player with excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills, we invite you to explore this opportunity at Trican.
NITROGEN OPERATOR – RED DEER (RDC)
The Nitrogen Operator is responsible for the safe operation of equipment during their shift.
- Ensure that Trican’s core value, “We won’t put anyone in harm’s way” is the priority in all activities
- Attend pre-job safety meeting on location
- Perform pre and post trip inspections and accurately fill out all required forms
- Perform rig-in and rig out of all equipment for travel
- Operate all equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Establish and maintain effective communication with colleagues
- Consult with supervisor and crew regarding any operational deficiencies
- Assist in all required equipment maintenance
Experience & Skills:
- Valid Class 1 Driver’s licence is required
- High school diploma is an asset
- Safe driving skills; driver’s abstract will be requested
- Physically fit – heavy lifting required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Skilled in problem-solving techniques
What Makes Us Attractive:
- Values-driven organization
- Employee’s choice for full coverage or flexible benefits plan
- RRSP Matching Program which runs during Q1, Q3, and Q4 each calendar year
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- UFA fuel discount
- Access to the Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Community involvement through sponsorship of local events
- Inclusive Social Club offering a variety of activities
- Demonstrated commitment to an equitable and inclusive workforce driven by our Diversity & Inclusion Philosophy and our Indigenous Peoples Policy
- Focus on safety, training and development
- Career advancement opportunities
- 15 days on/6 days off
- On call 24-hours during shift
- Must live near base of employment
- Pre-employment medical testing required
- Working in all weather conditions
How To Apply:
- Website: www.TricanWellService.com
To apply for this job please visit tricanwellservice.startdate.ca.