North American Helium Inc. (NAH) is a Calgary-based private helium exploration and production company with assets in the province of Saskatchewan, as well as the state of Utah. NAH is currently accepting applications for a Logistics and Marketing Coordinator in its Calgary office reporting to the President.
Helium is an emerging business in Canada providing a rewarding and challenging opportunity for the successful candidate.
- Develop a solid understanding of product uses and users in the downstream helium market in North America and internationally, in order to pursue all market opportunities, both short and long term in nature.
- Work with Management to run all RFQ (Request for Quotation) process(s) and negotiate off-take agreements for Helium gas and liquid.
- Managing logistics for the timely and efficient filling of containers and transportation of customer product from production facilities is a core requirement.
- Short and long-term forecasting, planning, and reporting related to take or pay commitments.
- Work with Accounting to generate and track monthly sales invoices.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with current and potential clients, maintain a database of contacts.
- Understand and work with local and international transportation permitting, tax jurisdictions, regulators, and exporting bodies.
- Create controls and system processes for cost optimization.
- Full-time position with “after hours” accessibility is a requirement.
- Ability to travel and meet with clients, attend conferences, and build relationships.
- Strong attention to detail, proven ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet critical deadlines.
- Motivated and able to contribute both individually and as a team player.
- Clear and proactive communication style, both internally and externally, is an absolute must.
- Solid understanding of logistics and the ability to balance competing priorities in a very fluid operating scenario between multiple customers, their trucking companies and plant operations. • Complementary experience and or education to fit the role is a requirement.
To apply for this unique opportunity, submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com. Applications submitted online (no phone calls please) will be accepted until October 31st, 2020. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those selected will be contacted.
ABOUT NORTH AMERICAN HELIUM INC.
Founded in 2013, North American Helium is a Calgary-based, private helium exploration and production company. NAH is the only company in the past 40 years to successfully explore for and discover new economic fields of high helium gas in North America. Over the past three years, NAH has made four new discoveries and acquired rights to explore for and produce helium on a land base of over 4.0 million contiguous acres, primarily in Saskatchewan, Canada and Utah, USA.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.