- Provide a broad application of Occupational Health practice in accordance with company Responsible Care standards and all applicable regulations including, OSHA, WCB, and Alberta Occupational Health and Safety Code.
- Manage and treat workplace injury and illness including WCB reporting, and development of modified work plans as appropriate in collaboration with the business.
- Conduct fitness to work on employees as needed and pre-placement fitness to work assessments.
- Implement site programs, procedures and initiatives for prevention, recognition and treatment of illness and injury.
- Provide technical support to site emergency response planning including hands on medical emergency response, crisis management.
- Establish and maintain confidential employee health records.
- Facilitate disability case management by coordinating health care and early intervention to promote the safe and timely return to work of ill or injured employees.
- Available for shiftwork (nights and weekends)
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.