POSITION SUMMARY Based out of Strike’s Bonnyville office the Office Administrator presents a positive and professional image of Strike to all clients, suppliers, associates, callers and office visitors. An administrator is approachable, organized, and customer service oriented. This position will commence immediately and is permanent full time position. Working hours will range between 40 and 45 hours per week as required. CORE ACCOUNTABILITIES
- General Administration/Communication: Represent Strike in person, on the phone and through electronic communications.
- Worker Hires/Rehires: Assist with new hire orientations, sign-on packages & client orientations.
- Payroll: Enter worker hours for payroll processing and review for accuracy. Prepare invoices for contractor and employee owned equipment.
- Accounts Payable: Verify incoming invoices and process for payment. Develop a good working relationship with vendors.
- Purchasing: Issue purchase orders, track incoming invoices and ensure alignment with job/project costs.
- Office administration experience within the oilfield and or construction industry is considered an asset.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Must be local to Bonnyville and or surrounding areas
- Willing to take initiative and work independently
- Excellent customer service
- Be open-minded and eager to be challenged
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Possess a problem solving and critical thinking attitude
- Effective written, oral and peer-to-peer communication skills
- Detail oriented work ethic
- Willing to take direction from team members
- Ability to work cooperatively with peers
Who we are Strike Group is a Canadian company with various locations in Alberta and Saskatchewan. Strike Group has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2007, and in 2013 was awarded Contractor of the Year by Alberta Venture. At Strike we demonstrate leadership, drive, creativity and initiative and reward people for their commitment, energy, enthusiasm and results. We treat others as we wish to be treated and, most importantly, ensure that every employee goes home safe. Why work for us Strike encourages and supports professional development through education and mentorship. We offer comprehensive benefits, competitive wages, and opportunities for career growth. We support the communities where we live and the Strike team that makes those communities thrive.
To apply for this job please visit www.strikegroup.ca.