POSITION SUMMARY Office Administrators presents a positive and professional image of Strike to all clients, suppliers, associates, callers, and office visitors. An administrator is approachable, organized, and customer service oriented. Employees are expected to support and participate in a “culture of safety” and adhere to and be ambassadors of Strike’s Code of Conduct and Values, and to treat others with dignity, respect, and fairness. PROJECT/POSITION DETAILS
- Must be local to the High Level area
- Represent Strike in person, on the phone and through electronic communication
- Assist with new hire orientations, sign-on packages & client orientations
- Enter worker hours for payroll processing and review for accuracy
- Prepare invoices for contractor and employee-owned equipment
- Verify incoming invoices and process for payment. Develop a good working relationship with vendors
- Issue purchase orders, track incoming invoices and ensure alignment with job & project costs
- Office administration experience within the oilfield and or construction industry is considered an asset.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, & ABILITIES
- Willing to take initiative and work independently
- Excellent customer service
- Be open-minded and eager to be challenged
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Possess a problem solving and critical thinking attitude
- Effective communication skills
- Detail-oriented work ethic
- Willing to take direction from team members
- Ability to work cooperatively with peers
Why work for Strike: Based in Western Canada with a head office in Calgary, Alberta, we provide energy and industrial construction and maintenance services across the largest geographical area in Canada. At Strike, we continuously demonstrate leadership, drive, creativity, and initiative. This has been shown through the recognition of being named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2007, and then later recognized at the Platinum Level for Canada’s Best Managed Companies distinction since 2018. Our team is comprised of loyal, supportive, and forward-thinking industry professionals. We foster a stable, safe, and community-minded environment where you can embrace professional development and maximize your upward mobility. At Strike, we also reward our own people for their continuous commitment, energy, enthusiasm, and results. Our culture at Strike is highly important to us, which is why we make many efforts to support those employed at Strike. Strike’s main value is that every employee gets home safe. We are a safety-focused company that allows our employees to work efficiently with the safest equipment and procedures. At Strike, we have created a community that supports the importance of physical and mental health. As we value the importance of treating others as we wish to be treated, Strike has a welcoming and inclusive team. Strike Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Join our fast-growing company with a small business feel.
To apply for this job please visit www.strikegroup.ca.