Are you someone who likes to build relationships? Someone who is quick to build rapport and trust? Do you enjoy helping others solve their problems and have a natural ability to read between the lines? Do you thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing environment, and are you able to keep it all running smoothly and organized? If so, then have we got an opportunity for you!
Roska DBO is looking for a fulltime Recruiter to work in our head office located in Grande Prairie.
Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm; however, there may be flexibility based on the successful candidate’s needs.
Benefit package and matched RRSP programs are available.
- Work directly with oil and gas producers and clients to understand their workforce need and to ensure their staffing needs are met
- Create and maintain job postings based on identified needs and geographical areas
- Manage the applicant tracking system by qualifying/tagging resumes and keeping candidate profiles current
- Screening applicants by reviewing resumes, assessing applicant suitability, conducting preliminary screening interviews, and routing resumes to clients
- Set up interviews with clients and potential candidates; at times, you will be required to join in these meetings
- Travel to remote locations for support with customer relations, as well as HSE and logistics needs.
- Attending job fairs and thinking outside the box on creative ways to attract and engage with potential candidates and to attract new talent
- Assist with arranging for all pre-employment testing and additional background checks for potential candidates
- When required, arrange travel, accommodations, training, and equipment needs for all successful candidates
- Represent the company and client’s brand, safety and culture in all activities
- Support the new hire throughout employment term
- Stay current on the company’s guidelines, policies, and procedures, as well as maintain an understanding of laws regarding employment practices
- Additional duties as required
- Previous HR and/or recruitment experience is an asset
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry with a particular focus on field and plant operations
- Attention to detail and a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and goals
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Proven computer skills and previous experience using an applicant tracking system
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to follow through on assigned tasks
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse, multi-branch team
- Flexible schedule, as this could require travel to recruitment events and work in the evenings and weekends on occasion
- Local to Grande Prairie, Alberta
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ years track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO and this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.