A major oil and gas producer is looking for an experienced an Oil Field Operator for their location in the Red Earth area. This is a camp position running on an 8/6 schedule, with 10 hour days.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience in a operations role with a focus on oil
- H2S Alive ticket
- Standard First Aid ticket
- Driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.