The On-Site Administrator’s responsibility is to create, maintain and update project reporting requirements; update and develop schedules; complete project purchasing; complete project specific cost control and forecasting; and to aid the Project Manager in his duties while onsite. The Controls representative will engage directly with the client’s representatives and will be responsible to prepare and present the controls reporting documentation internally and to the client.
Employees are expected to support and participate in a “culture of safety”, adhere to and be ambassadors of Strike’s Code of Conduct and Values, act professional and amicable, and to treat others with dignity, respect, and fairness. PROJECT DETAILS/ LOCATION
- Job will be to create and manage time tickets,
- Cost control,
- Purchase order and third party cost tracking,
- Schedule updates.
- Initial support will be based in North West Territories
- Then shift to Zama,
- Travel Allowance included
- Shift work of 21/7
- Camp supplied
- 12 hour days
- Execute, prepare and maintain Project Schedules via Primavera for specified projects;
- Develop, track and maintain progress tracking tools and curves.
- Assist in assigning specific project codes of accounts (WBS);
- Bi-Weekly / Monthly Project reporting (tracking of baseline versus actual vs. forecast) for Management/Client review
- Analysis and identification of project deviations from the baseline plan for team review;
- Capturing changes in scope of work, and updating schedule / cost estimates to reflect revised project scope;
- Provide reports on weekly labor performance, weekly cost, labor project by task, project status, project revenue and expenses by task, project cost summaries by discipline, unit rate PF curves and equipment and materials expenditure summary by task code (FAC v. current budget)
- Proactively communicate project change management
- Establish and maintain Trend/Change order log
- Verify budget revisions, trends, and change orders prior to Project Management signoff
- Actively participate in bi-weekly or monthly reviews of all cost controls deliverables with the project team and other stakeholders
- Technical training in Primavera P6, Preferred but not necessary
- Knowledge in the use of MS Project, Primavera Scheduling, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Willing to travel
- Willing to stay in camp
Why work for Strike: Based in Western Canada with a head office in Calgary, Alberta, we provide energy and industrial construction and maintenance services across the largest geographical area in Canada. At Strike we continuously demonstrate leadership, drive, creativity, and initiative. This has been shown through the recognition of being named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2007, and then later recognized at Platinum Level for Canada’s Best Managed Companies distinction since 2018. Our team is comprised of loyal, supportive, and forward-thinking industry professionals. We foster a stable, safe, and community-minded environment where you can embrace professional development and maximize your upward mobility. At Strike we also reward our own people for their continuous commitment, energy, enthusiasm, and results. Our culture at Strike is highly important to us, which is why we make many efforts to support those employed at Strike. Strike’s main value is that every employee gets home safe. We are a safety focused company that allows our employees to work efficiently with the safest equipment and procedures. At Strike, we have created a community that supports the importance of physical and mental health. As we value the importance of treating others as we wish to be treated, Strike has a welcoming and inclusive team. Strike Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Join our fast-growing company with a small business feel.
To apply for this job please visit www.strikegroup.ca.