- Monitor complex monthly Process Excellence performance metrics to ensure that organization objectives in the areas of cost, efficiency, and quality are met
- Facilitate meetings with management to review and examine project progress
- Accountable for increasing the awareness levels of the staff in the various processes. This includes focus on creating a work environment that engages employees at all site levels to help drive out unnecessary (nonvalue adding) work, improve and simplify processes, and continually reduce operational costs
- Ensure delivery of business process improvement initiatives through the implementation of predetermined/agreed synergies
- Provide strong management guidance and direction across all departments and process improvement opportunities using LEAN/Six Sigma and Change Management methodologies.
- Ensure the timely implementation by directing, guiding others, and applying various operational excellence tools to resolve problems including providing training where required
- Build effective relationships, influence and motivate operations units to ensure their wholehearted commitment to the achievement of operational excellence
- Responsible for efficient execution and effective implementation of all process re-engineering, change and quality projects across operations.
- Create a culture of “first time right” in the overall process.
- Compiles and prepares reports, presentations and other documents as instructed by the head of department.
- Perform diagnostics on identified areas of business to establish the area of improvement and define problems and propose solutions.
- Kaizen collection from Departments and Reward & Recognition for best Kaizen
- Report project status and financial results, ensuring 2-way open communication throughout the functions/ organization for the Operational Excellence.
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities consistent with the employee Role and assigned by the management.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.energy.