Roska DBO Inc. is seeking a motivated and organized Operations Coordinator to oversee all well testing operations in our Production Testing Services business unit.
- Work with Business Unit Manager and Operations Team to complete job set up, pre-job and post job review
- Prepare load out list and assist and supervise load outs for projects
- Conduct Job Safety Analysis and pre-job meetings
- Coordinate customer requirements with all phases of operation from service preparation to service execution
- Coordination safe movement of personnel, equipment, and products to and from customer location as per requirements
- Ensure all required crew members are available and properly equipped with required PPE and weather appropriate clothing
- Supervise, coordinate, and schedule daily field activities
- Train workers in operation of equipment, safety, SOPs, policies
- Contribute to the development of field personnel, including competency assessments, and supporting the young green worker/short service employee program
- Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and worksites to verify safety and ensure adherence to SOPs and policies
- Work with Senior Supervisors to trouble shoot and resolve issues
- Serve as primary Roska PTS contact for Client field rep
- Perform all work in accordance with SOPs and ensure compliance with regulations
- Travel to the field for site visits/inspections
- 10 years Surface Well Testing field experience
- Supervisory experience (hiring, performance management, employee relations)
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to handle a variety of time sensitive tasks
- Strong customer service, communication, team building, and problem-solving skills
- Experience writing customer proposals and generating pricing/estimates
- Experience writing procedures
- Must be available for 24hr on call basis to respond to customer needs
- Valid safety tickets, H2S, First Aid, and CSO
- Must pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Possess a clean driver’s abstract and valid Class 5 licence
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ year track record, offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of Western and Northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/BC region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream, and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment, and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO and this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.