- Control compliance of all activities within Scope of Position as relates to plant safety standards and practices.
- Gain a thorough working knowledge companies Environmental, Safety & Health (ES&H) policies and procedures.
- Communication and enforcement of ES&H policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership through participation in ES&H initiatives and programs.
- Actively drive the recognition and rewarding of positive ES&H performance by plant personnel.
- Lead the establishment of Responsible Care ethics within the operations organization and, as appropriate, within the whole plant.
- Plan, schedule and organize plant outages.
- Organize and lead efforts to investigate, identify, and implement solutions related to process upsets, customer quality issues, process improvements, process and human productivity, and any other variances within the Scope of Position.
- Optimize resource allocation the plant and improve process up-time.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.