- Providing strong leadership, coaching and mentoring for personnel;
- Participating in change management communication and contributing in change management initiates;
- Demonstrating competency in the execution and evaluation of all operational tasks performed on shift;
- Performing Shift Power Engineering responsibilities;
- Supporting O&M budgets for area of responsibility;
- Managing the hiring, orientation, performance and career development needs of employees;
- Maintaining the operation of the facility within regulatory parameters;
- Prioritizing maintenance activities and executing any necessary corrective actions;
- Communicating planned and unplanned outages as required;
- Ensuring that responsibility meets safety (i.e. employee, contractor, vehicle, and process safety), and environmental requirements and regulations;
- Supporting facility turnarounds by ensuring work is identified and integrated into the overall project schedule, scope and budget;
- Ensuring activities are performed without safety or environmental incidents; and providing resources throughout the project as required;
- Promoting customer satisfaction by ensuring that customers are informed and satisfied;
- Supporting and collaborating with the Sarnia Management Team in Planning and Engineering meetings; and
- Ensuring key decisions and key messages are cascaded to the workforce as agreed to by the management teams.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.energy.