Roska DBO Inc. is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Operations Support person to join our team! In this role you will provide reliable support to the Production Testing and Operations groups with a variety of purchasing, shipping and receiving, and administrative tasks.
- Prepare, issue, and manage purchase orders
- Assist with researching materials for price, quality, and new sources on an on-going basis as part of continuous improvement efforts
- Assist with all aspects of warehouse operations including shipping, receiving, issuing, storage, returns, physical inventory counts, and system maintenance
- Local travel to pick up materials from vendors
- Preparation, processing and review of field tickets, service orders, and work orders related to current jobs
- Review time cards and field tickets for billing accuracy before entering
- Compiling and verifying information, preparing correspondence, and data entry
- Post Job tracking and administration
- Coordinating and booking crew accommodations
- Adhere to company health, safety, and environmental practices and procedures
- 1-2 years’ experience in shipping & receiving, warehousing and/or procurement
- Oil and Gas experience an asset
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to handle a variety of time sensitive tasks
- Strong customer service, communication, team building, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs – Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ year track record, offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of Western and Northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/BC region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream, and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment, and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO and this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.