Roska is currently looking for an operator to fill a position with our client (a major Oil and Gas company). This is a home every night position, in the Fort St. John and Dawson Creek area.
- 5 years + of previous operating experience as a Production Operator in both plant and field environments
- Experience in the operation of compressors, generators, amine plant, refrigeration, salt bath heater, condensate stabilization, acid gas injection, water disposal wells and automated control systems.
- Must have valid 4th Class Power Engineering ticket
- Applicable industry certification/training will be given consideration. (e.g. Journeyman instrumentation, Gas Plant operations or Technologist diploma in Petroleum Eng. )
- Must be a motivated strong team player with proven leadership skills and have a high safety standard, and be able to contribute significantly by working closely with various field and office-based entities.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Possess the skill set of being a self-starter
- Proven computer skills in Outlook, Word and Excel and to be comfortable in the operation of distributed control Scada systems
- Have the ability to shift priorities and focus, and to maintain schedules in a fast-paced environment.
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License (A driver’s abstract is required) and current certification in H2S Alive, First Aid, WHMIS and TDG
- High school diploma
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the BC/Alberta region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.