Requisition Id: 23294
Department: No Selection
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Integrated Talent Management & Organizational Effectiveness, the Specialist, Organizational Effectiveness, is responsible for delivering a range of organizational support and consultative services to Pembina leaders – including People Strategy Development, Culture Change, Change Management, Program Development, Organizational Design and Employee Experience Enhancement.
As the Specialist, Organizational Effectiveness, you will play a key role in developing and implementing the foundations of organizational effectiveness solutions at Pembina. Working cross functionally within the organization, you will act as a facilitator and coach for senior leaders in providing knowledgeable counsel that is grounded in Organizational Effectiveness Principles and is aligned to Pembina business outcomes.
As the Specialist, Organizational Effectiveness, you will be a part of Pembina’s Integrated Talent Management and Organizational Effectiveness team which is responsible for providing the organization with people related strategic thinking, and program & framework development as it relates to competencies like leadership development and change management. You will work closely with your peer teams within the Organizational Effectiveness team, including Strategic Initiatives, Compliance and Technical Training, and Integrated Talent Management & Acquisition. You will also collaborate regularly with both the HR Strategic Advisory team and the HR Operations team to ensure client groups receive the support they need. You will play a key role in influencing others to build both organizational and individual capability.
Summary of Responsibilities
• Support the development of a Centre of Excellence within HSU, translating external best practices into Pembina OE service offerings and programs;
• Drive people strategy through team effectiveness, development, and engagement;
• Build strategic change management frameworks to be consistently used throughout the organization, and integrate change management projects across Pembina;
• Design and deliver workshops, solution design processes and offsite sessions to support strategy development and delivery;
• Lead prioritization and planning exercises as it relates to helping leaders ensure that structures and the way work gets organized is aligned to strategy;
• Be an active and visible influencer of leaders by helping them identify and communicate the people issues they face; take responsibility to address those issues and commit to actions that resolve the issues;
• Collaborate with HSU team members to develop and apply consultative/facilitative skills and approaches to their clients’ business problems and opportunities;
• Engage with third party contractors to ensure consistent change management approach on projects;
• Provide progress updates to project stakeholders;
• Facilitate and guide leaders and business process owners to operationalize, embed and sustain changes;
• Recognize and relay interdependencies for projects, supporting a consistent customer experience;
• Facilitate and guide leaders and teams through translating their strategy into their structures and way of working, with a key focus on identifying the core capabilities required to deliver on the strategy; and
• Fostering a team environment that values inclusion and diversity.
• 10+ years of industry-related experience along with a post-secondary education;
• Change Management certification considered an asset;
• Consulting experience considered an asset;
• Proven application of change management and organizational effectiveness principles and methodologies;
• Advanced facilitation skills using a diplomatic and collaborative approach with proven ability to adjust throughout the session to ensure client needs are met;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish trust, influence others and build relationships with people at all levels of an organization;
• A valued team player with an ability to motivate and engage team members at all levels of the organization;
• Strong project management skills, including understanding of approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle;
• Strong interpretation, analysis skills and decision-making skills and a willingness to take risks for the benefit and success of projects; and
• Experience within the oil and gas and/or Pipeline industry will be considered a strong asset.
Final candidate will be required to undergo a background check; including a criminal record check.
No agency calls please.
Pembina Pipeline Corporation is committed to diversity, equal opportunity and ensuring that our employees have the ability to thrive in an inclusive environment. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous status, national origin, age, disability or any other legally-protected factors. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request during the recruitment process.
For more than 65 years, Pembina has safely and reliably served North America’s energy industry, delivering oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids production to North American markets.
Powering Pembina’s growth are our smart, creative and energetic people who allow us to remain a disciplined and responsible energy transportation and service provider and a trusted member in our communities.
Our expectations are high and our rewards reflect this: We treat our people well – whether it’s through our compensation package, community engagement and volunteer opportunities, or our numerous social activities.
Pembina provides everything you could want in an employer. We are a proud recipient of Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2018-2021), Alberta’s Top Employers (2014-2021), Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2019), and an Employer Partner of the Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion. We are also a strong supporter of Skills Canada.
To apply for this job please visit careers.pembina.com.