ORLEN Upstream Canada
Who are we?
ORLEN Upstream Canada belongs to the Capital Team of PKN ORLEN SA, one of the largest petroleum and petrochemical corporations in Central and Eastern Europe. ORLEN Upstream Canada is an oil and natural gas company in Alberta steadily growing production and reserves through a combination of emerging light oil and liquids rich in natural gas.
We are an incredible team of creative thinkers who are committed to delivering positive results. We drive progress by promoting a positive company culture, a flexible work-life balance, ongoing meaningful feedback, encouraging innovation, and making two-way communication a top priority.
What do we offer?
One of our strategic goals is to discover, recruit, and retain a remarkable workforce by offering a highly competitive compensation package, including an attractive benefits program. Benefit coverage from day one includes:
- Employer Paid Extended Health Premiums
- Employer Paid Dental Premiums
- Health Care Spending Account
- Personal Spending Account
- RRSP Employer Matching Contributions
- Competitive Vacation and Flex Day Policy
Who are you?
A highly motivated Facilities Technician/Administrator with 5+ years of experience looking to join our Facilities team, with a focus on administering project data systems, purchase orders, document control, project invoicing, project tracking and project cost control. You thrive to be effective and efficient while assisting the Facilities Engineer(s) and the Senior Facilities Engineer. You enjoy working within a multi-disciplinary team that includes the field operations leaders and operators, accounting and management. Your positive attitude will be key in order to foster an upbeat and driven work environment.
You are seeking a full-time office position based in downtown Calgary, Alberta and you are comfortable traveling to field operations located from Grande Prairie to Calgary, as required.
What will you do?
- Promote a positive image of ORLEN through your work with industry, regulatory and public partners
- Provide day-to day support for Facilities Engineers and Facility Construction Supervisors
- Liaise and work with other departments, EPC’s, vendors and others as required
- Assist in overall project planning, tracking, document control, filing (sending/receiving drawings, creating/implementing processes, setting up/managing FTP Sites.) and cost control
- Assist with AFE Estimation and Creation as required
- Assist in the bidding process with in house Engineering projects
- Generate project summaries and comparison documents when jobs are complete
- Manage Purchase Orders for the Facilities & Construction Group, including internal creation, review of external PO’s, entry and tracking in SiteView
- Manage Project Tracking System(s), SITEVIEW and PANDELL AFE, etc. as required. Provide training, manage data and users, and assist with program support
- Create and manage Material Transfers for the Facilities and Construction Group
- Liaise between Supply Chain, Facilities and Construction Group
- Liaise with Exploitation/Production Engineer(s) to coordinate project documentation
- Manage and approve trucking tickets for fluid handling
- Work with Operations group in cost control for field work such as Turnarounds and maintenance projects
- Health and Safety Administrator
- ION (in house) task management, Management of Change (MOC) Coordinator
- Review and manage cost efficiencies and inefficiencies
- Communicate the importance of cost control with field staff
- Update weekly and monthly reports to track and highlight progress of all construction projects being worked on.
- Prepare the Facilities & Construction Group portion of the corporate quarterly board note for the Sr. facility engineer as required
- Coordinate and implement training courses for the Facilities Team (both in the Calgary and field offices)
- Explore and coordinate development of Field Construction Supervisor competency, including safety, tickets, and team/leadership training
- Plan and execute all major spring and Year End Meetings
How will you be successful?
- Extensive experience in Peloton SiteView
- Pandell AFE experience would be considered a desirable asset
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar role
- A team player and an individual who is responsive, communicative and receptive to constructive input from others
Are you ready to materialize your passion and join a high performing, diverse, mission-driven team? If so, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.