A major oil and gas producer is looking for a Panel Operator to support their local Edson operation. The successful candidate will be on a 7/7 schedule working 12 hour shifts (days and nights). This is a office based position and it is local to Edson, as such candidates from the area are encouraged to apply as no camp or accommodations are provided.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Minimum of 4 year’s gas operating experience, preference given to candidates who have worked with dehydrators and compression.
- 4th class Power Engineering and/or any specific NAIT/SAIT GPO/OGPO or PFO certification would be considered an asset.
- Instrumentation experience would also be considered an asset
- A disciplined work ethic, with the ability to work under pressure
- A self-motivated person with a passion for operations who excels at identifying oddities and has a track record of successful troubleshooting
The successful candidate must have:
- A valid driver’s license (no GDL) and a clean driver’s abstract
- The ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- A current H2S Alive ticket
- A current Standard First Aid ticket
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 25-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of satellite locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Workforce Solutions group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, has the largest selection of rental process equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.