The Roska Workforce Solutions department is focused on people solutions in the oil & gas industry and beyond. We hire experienced and skilled workers to meet the needs of our customers and equip them with the tools to succeed. Our inventory includes a range pick-up trucks, loaded with field tools ready to go.
Our Fort St John location is currently looking for a part-time Logistics Support for our fleet and business department. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work flexible hours around town. We are looking for someone available approximately 20 hours per week, and they can build their own schedule around the business needs.
Key duties include but will not be limited to:
- Drop off/pick-up vehicles from servicing
- Sign in/out trucks and conduct inspections
- Transporting trucks and deliveries around town
- Previous logistics and or fleet management experience a strong asset
- Strong aptitude for detail, disciplined work ethic and the ability to take initiative as well as to accept direction
- Skilled in multi-tasking, organization, and time management
- Valid driver’s license and clean abstract
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO Inc. However only those selected, will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.