Our client, a major oil and gas producer, is looking for a local Parts Person to the Fort St John area. The successful candidate will work Monday to Friday, and may spend some nights in camp depending on delivery requirements.
Additional job duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing parts that are delivered to the field and updating work orders which are associated with them.
- Assist with inventory that is stocked as expected consumables for certain tasks.
- Assist with material handling for future and current work.
- Keep an organized parts system with designated locations that can be tracked in Maximo and Work Orders.
- Returning parts that are not required after being purchased
- Staging and kitting
- Identify, dispense and manage parts inventories
Education and Experience:
- Grade 12 or equivalent; relevant Trade Designation – Journeyman Parts Technician and/or enrolled in a registered apprenticeship program
- Experience: 2 years of relevant work experience. Previous experience in the industrial service industry or parts warehouse would considered an asset. Computer experience in Microsoft Office 365 and Maximo
Additional Requirements include:
- Valid driver’s license and clean abstract
- Able to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Disciplined work ethic
**While we recognize everyone’s right to make their own health decisions, please be aware that access to this client site requires proof of vaccination.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.