- Manage necessary work required to prepare and obtain required permits and approvals
- Work collaboratively with internal teams as well as external contractors and consultants in advancing project design and execution aligned with regulatory requirements and company commitments
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with external parties including regulatory agencies, Indigenous Groups and interested parties as it relates to the regulatory activities of the project
- Support the development and implementation of a compliance management system to track and demonstrate compliance with the Project’s regulatory and environmental commitments and conditions
- Develop, maintain and meet schedules and budgets for regulatory activities.
- Support with local media, government, First Nations and NGO groups and implementing actions towards the Company’s sustainability goals
- Provide leadership through a personal commitment to influence overall safety behavior and a culture of environmental compliance; demonstrates compliance with company HSE policies and guidelines
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.