- Maintain patient confidentiality and follow all practices consistent with local laws and regulations
- Maintain a high level of customer service and patient care
- Work closely with the dispensary team and the clinical on-site Pharmacists to advise nursing staff and customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment and health-care supplies
- Provide information and advice regarding administration, usage, drug interactions, side effects, dosage and proper medication storage
- Maintain customer medication profiles and records, including but not limited to pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files, inventories, etc.
- Receive verbal prescription orders and accurately reduce same to writing in adherence with local laws and regulations
- Evaluate appropriateness of prescription orders with consideration for patient safety and legal requirements
- Complete medical reviews
- Review and provide analysis of medical information for trends and updates
- Capture necessary information in software for patients’ files and update administration team
- Work collaboratively and support efforts of team members
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.