Roska DBO Inc. is currently seeking an Apprentice Pipefitter to join our busy Oilfield Construction team.
- Must pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Class 5 driver’s license with clean drivers abstract.
- Willing to work out of town for extended periods of time.
- H2S Alive and First Aid ticket.
This is a physically and mentally challenging position involving heavy lifting, hard work, solid people skills, willingness to take direction, a strong work ethic, and a desire to perform requested duties with a focus on safety and appropriate precautions. You will be required to work in the field as well as our shop location.
- A disciplined work ethic and ability to take initiative as well as accept direction
- Problem solving skills
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- Physically fit and capable of long hours outdoors and often away from home
- Read and understand process pipe drawings, fit pipe spools according to spool drawing
- Perform equipment inspections
- Bolt up and install valves, control systems and other related equipment and secure in position with supports.
- Pressure testing, heavy equipment operating, building and yard maintenance, running errands, loading trailers, hot-shot equipment etc.
- Work on socket weld and screwed piping systems
- Clamping and structural support of pipe systems
- Comprehension and compliance with all safety procedures
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Pipefitting trade
- Good knowledge of hand tools and threading equipment
- Complete all documentation and requirements
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska DBO serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.