Journeyman Pipefitters and Apprentice Pipefitters
If you are energetic and excited to work as part of a team, focused on providing exceptional customer service, completing each job to the highest standards and want to contribute your skills and experience within a growing and dynamic industry, then we want to hear from you!
This is a physically and mentally challenging position involving heavy lifting, hard work, solid people skills, willingness to take direction, a strong work ethic, and a desire to perform requested duties with a focus on safety and appropriate precautions. You will be required to work in the field as well as our shop location.
You bring the following:
- Work well with others and at times with little or no supervision
- Capable of working within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow direction, remain alert, and maintain a high level of concentration
- Have good judgement and the ability to react quickly
- Read and understand process pipe drawings, fit pipe spools and bolt-up according to spool drawing
- Must have a good handle on the use of power and hand tools (drills, impacts, wrenches, and threading equipment, etc).
- Perform equipment inspections
- Complete all documentation and requirements
- Clamping and structural support of pipe systems
- Comprehension and compliance with all safety procedures
- Documentation and experience in pipefitting trade
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Valid H2S Alive and First Aid safety courses would be an asset as well as the ability and certification operating small equipment such as forklift and skid-steer would also be an asset.
Conditions of employment include:
- Must pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test
- Class 5 driver’s license with clean drivers abstract
- Willing to work out of town for extended periods of time
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., and this position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.