Journeyman Pipefitter & Apprentice Pipefitters
We are looking for Journeymen and Apprentice Pipefitters to join our busy Maintenance Team.
This is a physically and mentally challenging position involving heavy lifting, hard work, solid people skills, willingness to take direction, a strong work ethic, and a desire to perform requested duties with a focus on safety and appropriate precautions. You will be required to work in the field as well as our shop location.
You bring the following:
- Work well with others and at times with little or no supervision
- Capable of working within a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow direction, remain alert, and maintain a high level of concentration
- Have good judgement and the ability to react quickly
- Read and understand process pipe drawings, fit pipe spools according to spool drawing
- Perform equipment inspections
- Complete all documentation and requirements
- Clamping and structural support of pipe systems
- Comprehension and compliance with all safety procedures
- Good knowledge of hand tools and threading equipment
- Ability to perform material take offs for piping systems
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Conditions of employment include:
- Must pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test
- Class 5 driver’s license with clean drivers abstract
- Willing to work out of town for extended periods of time
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Torque Industrial Ltd. is a customer-focused company offering expertise in welding, pipefitting, millwright, etc. and is one of the best-rounded construction and maintenance companies. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, servicing clients throughout Alberta and BC supporting the wood, pulp, mine, energy and oil & gas industries in Western Canada.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Torque Industrial Ltd. and this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.