A major oil and gas company is looking for a Pipeline Field Operator in the Fort St John area. The successful candidate will be local to the area and will have the option of various shifts (8/6, 4/3, 5/2, or 4/4/4/2). Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Complete assignments safely, efficiently and in an environmentally conscious manner by observing generally accepted company and industry safety practices
- Operate and maintain equipment and Company assets
- Operate & maintain accurate metering integrity on both custody transfer and integrity LVP and HVP meters as required to meet Company and industry standards
- Assist on meter prover water draws to ensure that provers are measuring volumes accurately
- Perform all operational duties when required on both LVP and HVP products
- Maintain clean pipelines by launching, receiving pipeline pigs
- Perform sampling of all products, test density, temperature, BS&W and RVP if required
- Maintain and ensure that facilities and pipeline equipment are maintained to Corporate standard
- Able to perform truck unloading duties and support ensuring the truck terminal operates within existing company standards
- Participate in and perform all duties required in compliance with Corporate SES standards, regulatory requirements and industry accepted best practices
- Train and respond to any emergency response needs as required by the company or regulatory agencies
- Support and participate in Community Engagement activities
- On call availability and coverage as per District needs
Job qualifications include:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 – 5 years related experience, preference to experience with crude oil, condensate and NGL liquids (gas plant, refinery, production or drilling experience would be considered)
- Working knowledge of MS Office, SAP and other business-related computer programs and applications
- Motivated self starter with positive attitude
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Must have required safety tickets (First Aid, H2S Alive, etc.)
- Capable of passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Must have full class 5 driver license.
We thank all candidates who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.