Our Client, a major oil and gas company, is looking for a Sour Gas Plant Operator for their facility 30 minutes outside of Grande Prairie. This facility runs on a 7/7 shift, alternating 12 hour days and nights.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, energetic, and reliable with the following qualifications and education:
- 7-10 years experience working at a sour gas facility.
- Hands on experience with amine, refrigeration, dehydration and acid gas injection is a strong asset.
- Comfortable and competent working with H2S and SCBA
- A strong commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Attention to detail and diligence in following process and procedures.
- A strong team player with the ability to listen, learn and share knowledge.
- A self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Proven communication, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Valid H2S Alive, Standard First Aid and Common Safety Orientation would be an asset.
- Valid power engineering certification or GPO’s are not required but would be an asset.
- Capable of passing pre-employment drug & alcohol test
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.