A major oil and gas producer is looking for an Intermediate Sour Gas Plant Operator for their facility in the progress field north of Grande Prairie. This is not a camp position.
- a valid 4th class Power Engineering certificate is an asset
- a valid Class 5 Driver’s License and clean abstract
- current First Aid and H2S Alive
- ability to work 12 hour shifts on 28 day rotation schedule, including both day and night shift
- ability to meet physical demands of the position
- Minimum 1 year previous operating experience
- experience with the following is a definite asset:
- sulphur processing
- Amine Regeneration
- Delta V DCS
Additional skill and responsibilities required:
- Adhere to and engage in safety protocols
- Recognize abnormal operating conditions of equipment
- Troubleshoot operational problems
- Optimize plant capacity in a safe and efficient manner
- Assist senior level staff in overseeing day-to-day plant and field activities
- Generate and analyze production reports
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.