- Supervise the operation, maintenance, and control of low- and high-pressure steam systems.
- Supervise the operation, maintenance, and control of the wastewater treatment system.
- Plans and Coordinates preventative maintenance tasks on steam related equipment, mobile equipment, and office buildings.
- Supports the maintenance team with maintenance related activities.
- Troubleshoots maintenance issues, plans repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Measures the performance of chillers, boilers, and other utilities department processes to optimize plant efficiency.
- Analyzes laboratory results to ensure good water quality and chemical optimization.
- Develops and implements procedures for pressure vessels and wastewater treatment system in collaboration with operators.
- Ensures legislative compliance of the facility and operation.
- Supervises staff and evaluates employee performance and makes recommendations to the manager on the hiring, promotion, and discharge of employees.
- Operates in accordance with health, safety and fire prevention regulations and practices.
- Optimizes plant efficiency, safety, production, and quality of products.
- Performs other duties as required.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.