- Responsible to meet or exceed sales goals for the assigned territory
- Build a customer sales / business plan to optimize adoption in the territory based on the strategic brand plans, with insights and priorities of the territory
- Execute the plan to meet or exceed sales goals for the territory and prioritize the target audiences based on the business plan to optimally allocate time and resources.
- Engage physicians and allied health practitioners to drive changes in behavior, resulting in improved patient outcomes and repeated adoption of the company’s solutions
- Measure the results and communicate areas of success and areas of failure to improve
- Effectively adhere to the company’s culture, mission, values, and customer centric approach externally and internally in all interactions.
- Communicate in a way to easily disseminate product information to physicians, pharmacists, and hospital influencers and identify unmet needs to develop solutions for the identified gaps
- Partner with the sales team, head office-based colleagues and key influencers within the assigned District and Regional Business Unit
- Share field insights with the team and head office partners to improve how they work and improve the company’s market position
- Previous experience will enable you to analyze, plan and implement activities to drive business success in the territory such as sales events, expense management and investments in continuous education projects
- Affinity for people with natural ability to build strong team affiliations and customers ensuring mutually beneficial working relationships
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.