- Demonstrate in all activities a commitment to the highest standards in health and safety, environment, and community relations.
- Rigorously analyze geoscientific datasets across a range of scales from provinces to prospects to determine exploration potential and to identify, rank, and prioritize exploration targets.
- Help to shape our exploration strategy, area selection, and evaluation of each project and set of targets through exceptional knowledge of the relevant ore system and exploration methods.
- Identify or develop innovative analytical methods and work with data scientists and software engineers to implement them in our software and to apply them to current or potential projects.
- Design and oversee field programs ranging from geological mapping and sampling of grass roots prospects through to large drilling programs on advanced projects.
- Devise data acquisition programs that improve upon current leading industry practice by leveraging technological capabilities and see them through to successful implementation in field programs.
- Provide technical guidance to the client and the JV partners’ in-country project teams.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.