Process Ecology was founded in Calgary, Alberta in 2003. Process Ecology has substantial experience in engineering consulting and emissions management for the oil and gas industry. Our team of world-class experts in the development and application of process simulation and optimization technology offer a combined set of competencies that enables our clients to solve real problems and improve the sustainability of their operations.
To support air emissions inventory development, calculation and reporting for Process Ecology’s energy industry clients, using our Emissions Advisor software. Tasks include the following:
- Develop facility and equipment inventories for our clients
- Manage methane, GHG and NPRI emissions regulatory campaigns
- Coordinating with client environmental personnel and operators, manage the data collection, review field data
- Import, enter, and validate data in Process Ecology’s Emissions Advisor software
- Prepare regulatory reports, and submit to regulator reporting portals
- Review of best practices for corporate emissions reporting for better assurance of emissions reporting consistency.
- Support further automation of data management and calculation activities
- Review emissions requirements for Western Canada and other jurisdictions
- Assist in the development of systems / workflows for regulatory compliance
These tasks would be completed with oversight and review. This role may require the candidate to work at clients’ Calgary offices, while spending most of the time in the Process Ecology office.
- Engineering or Environmental Science degree
- 5+ years experience in air emissions reporting for oil & gas companies
- Strong understanding of air emissions reporting requirements in Western Canada, particularly for methane GHG, and NPRI reporting
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to be proactive in ensuring client regulatory requirements are met
- Ability to work on simultaneous projects
- Excellent written English
- Proven to be creative, precise and innovative in finding solutions to technical problems. Openness to share and discuss ideas with colleagues
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.