- Create a product vision and roadmap based on input from stakeholders.
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, developers, and test engineers to ensure software is delivered to an acceptable standard, on-time, and within budget
- Ensure the client’s overall strategic, profitability, and customer satisfaction goals are met for the project
- Provide clear communication to stakeholders on roadmap progress
- Serve as functional needs expert for the software product by leveraging previous experience and knowledge of the end-users and the energy industry
- Groom the backlog, lead sprint stand ups and drive clarity across development team
- Lead and manage a remote team of developers
- Provide demos and training to the client
- Lead the sprint planning process and all relevant ceremonies (backlog grooming, retrospectives, demos, etc.)
- Assist in software testing on an as needed basis.
- Manage issues, risks, and schedule across the functional team
- Develop detailed requirements, work with development team to implement those requirements, and validate that the end product fulfills the vision.
- Author user stories, acceptance criteria, product, and software requirements documentation.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.