Our client, a major oil and gas company, is currently looking for a Production Accounting Administrator at their Fort St John office. This position is a full-time placement from Monday to Friday, and the successful candidate can choose to work either 7:00 to 4:00, 7:30 to 4:30, or 8:00 to 5:00, with 1 hour for lunch.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Works well with others but can also work independently
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Works well with deadlines and tight schedules.
- Production Accounting/CAPPA knowledge a strong asset.
- Oil and Gas field knowledge a strong asset (understand terminology)
- Familiar with PM Suite, Enterprise 1 a strong asset (but can train in-house).
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.