A major oil and gas producer has an excellent opportunity for an experienced full-time leader in the Fort Nelson, BC operating area. Working in a high paced, high energy work team, the primary responsibility of the Production Foreman will be to effectively lead the field operations staff by providing safe and cost-effective operations. Preference will be giving to locals to the Fort Nelson area, but camp accommodations can be supplied if required to the successful candidate. Shift schedule can be flexible.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
• Oversight of 8+ field operations staff
• Manage the operation of all producing wells, pipelines & facilities
• Responsible for hiring recommendations for all field production staff
• Oversight of turnaround planning and annual maintenance capital budgets
• With the support of Calgary, responsible to develop and execute annual operating cost budgets
• Monitoring and negotiating of service contracts including trucking, chemicals, maintenance, E&I, etc.
• Actively involved in the HSE program and ensuring its implementation throughout the field
• Lead the field ERP
• Ensure all field operations contractors follow the company’s Contractor Management Practice
• Implementation of Operator Competency training program
• Responsible for maintaining a positive working relationship with the AER field centre and oversight of field regulatory compliance
• Minimum 15 years of direct oil & gas production experience
• Minimum of 5 years in a supervisory role (Foreman, Superintendent)
• Strong leadership and team building skills
• Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Excellent interpersonal and critical thinking skills
• 4th Class Steam Ticket would be an asset
• Must have all applicable safety tickets
• Possess a valid Class 5 driver’s license – drivers abstract is required
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.