- Effective communication with the offshore and onshore teams troubleshooting processing and flow assurance issues; documentation of appropriate procedures and work instructions; managing/executing flow assurance and process engineering scopes related to production impacts; collaborating with other departments such as subsea operations, engineering, subsurface, developments and production engineering from a flow assurance and process engineering perspective.
- Provide technical support and monitoring of the Online Subsea Advisor providing subsea leak detection capabilities and hydrate monitoring to the offshore team.
- Support System discipline responsible engineers from a production process, flow assurance, and production chemistry perspective to ensure safe, optimized, and efficient operations from subsea through to topsides processing and gas handling.
- Participate in risk reviews such as ANRAS, NOPRAS, HAZOPs, and PHAs from a production process, flow assurance, and production chemistry risk perspective.
- Technical management of subsea and topsides models (OLGA and HYSYS) and PVT fluid files in collaboration with Flow Assurance
- Technical management of Production Chemistry Management Philosophies (hydrate, wax, scale, etc.) and the Chemical Injection Management Philosophy
- Technical liaison with the Production Chemicals vendor: collaborate/communicate with the Account Manager and Laboratory Technicians on a regular basis supporting regular chemical usage reporting and updates; support and identify chemical optimization opportunities, coordinate investigations and implementation of chemical optimization opportunities.
- Define and manage flow assurance studies/scopes
- Support development of and review of procedures and work instructions.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.