- Coordinate the teams (internal staff, external consultants, contractors, and suppliers) who are working on the various projects and make sure that deliverables are aligned across the project and the program.
- Comprehensive management and control of all aspects of assigned projects and programs and coordinate and balance the interdependencies between various projects and program;
- Manages, review and prioritize the work in order to harmonize projects and programs execution with company’s business goals and financial calendar and prepare quarterly reports for POC (percentage of completion) and report the recognised revenue;
- Monitor and report on a by-weekly basis the incoming cash flow, cash burn down rate based on projects milestones and contractual terms;
- Estimate on a monthly basis the project’s BAC (budget at completion) and the foreseen projects margin (profitability);
- Ensure the delivery of the projects within programs at the appropriate level of quality, on time and within the budget according to company’s governance plan;
- Manage the communication with the stakeholders, establish and maintain good working relationships and communication with clients, internal managers, internal and external leads;
- Promote a common understanding and commitment to excellence and initiate other management interventions wherever gaps in the program are identified or issues arise;
- Identify, evaluate, and manage the approval all change orders/ scope changes for projects;
- Establish baseline schedules, track progress, earned value and update as needed;
- Identify and monitories project risks and propose mitigation measures in order to minimize the risk impact;
- Deliver progress reports of the projects within the program over the entire life cycle;
- Mentor and coach junior staff;
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.energy.