POSITION SUMMARY The Project Administrator is the first point-of-contact at our various construction project locations, and presents a positive and professional image of Strike to all clients, suppliers, associates, callers and office visitors. Administrators maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality in all interactions. A Project Administrator provides administrative support in a Strike field office setting for short-term construction projects. An administrator is approachable, organized, and customer service oriented. Candidates must be willing to travel across provinces as required depending on where the project site is located. CORE ACCOUNTABILITIES
- General Administration/Communication: Represent Strike in person, on the phone and through electronic communications. Communicate current information with clients and staff. Maintain a professional and organized administrative office space.
- Worker Hires/Rehires: Assist with new hire orientations, sign-on packages & client orientations.
- Payroll: Enter worker hours for payroll processing and review for accuracy. Prepare invoices for contractor and employee owned equipment.
- Local candidates to Edmonton and or Fort Saskatchewan are preferred
- Must be willing to travel provincially depending on where the project site is located
- LOA is provided
- Minimum of two years administrative experience.
- Experience within the oilfield and or construction industry is considered an asset.
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Must be willing travel to the required project site
- Willing to take initiative and work independently
- Efficient and accurate time entry skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Possess a problem solving and critical thinking attitude
- Effective written, oral and peer-to-peer communication skills
- Detail oriented work ethic
- Friendly and approachable
Who we are Strike Group is a Canadian company with various locations across Alberta and Saskatchewan. Strike Group has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2007, and in 2013 was awarded Contractor of the Year by Alberta Venture. At Strike we demonstrate leadership, drive, creativity and initiative and reward people for their commitment, energy, enthusiasm and results. We treat others as we wish to be treated and, most importantly, ensure that every employee goes home safe. Why work for us Strike encourages and supports professional development through education and mentorship. We offer comprehensive benefits, competitive wages, and opportunities for career growth. We support the communities where we live and the Strike team that makes those communities thrive.
To apply for this job please visit www.strikegroup.ca.