Vertex is currently accepting applications for one full-time, permanent Project Administrator in Sherwood Park, Alberta. The successful candidate is responsible to organize, administer and control project activities under the direction and guidance of the Project Manager.
- Diploma or higher education related to accounting, business or related field
- Good understanding in: Oil & Gas, third party billing and coding, setup and maintenance of client/vendor files
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills are required, ie: i.e. formulas, pivot tables, charts/graphs
- Must have excellent communication skills working with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with ADP and Cortex desirable but not necessary
- Proficient at data entry with speed and accuracy.
- Strong multi-tasking skills with an ability to prioritize work and effectively meet deadlines
- Strong team building and relationship skills, ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Ability to work independently, focus oriented and self-motivated.
- Working knowledge of Deltek Vision software is a definite asset
- Processing of full cycle accounts receivable/accounts payable
- Independent reparation of draft invoices for approval and sign off
- Communication with project managers
- Communicating with clients to ensure outstanding balances are acknowledged
- Management and resolution of delinquent accounts receivable
- Ensuring data is available and appropriately maintained
- Preparing project focused reports as requested
- Maintains and monitors project budgets, and expenditures
- Shares relevant documentation and reports with project managers
- Provides administrative support as needed
- Respond and provide support to various requests and inquiries from internal team members and clients
- Communicate any discrepancies to internal and external customers
- Perform various data entry and administrative duties when required
- This position will be based out of our Sherwood Park office.
- Compensation is commensurate with education and experience
- A comprehensive benefit package is provided
- Potential for Employee RRSP Profit Sharing
- Learning and development opportunities
- A culture of performance and accountability
- A supportive and positive team environment
With a track record of success, Vertex provides a fast-paced environment where people thrive. We recognize that each member brings a valuable skill set to the Vertex team and we make health, safety and community well-being a priority by supporting numerous endeavors at each of our locations across North America.
At Vertex, we value teamwork through collaboration and provide support across the entire organization. If you think you have what it takes to play for the Vertex team, please apply.
*We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted*
To apply for this job please visit vertex.ca.