- Be a courageous safety leader, adhere to and sponsor safety and environmental rules and procedures.
- Maintain and demonstrate commitment to safety and environmental protection as a core value.
- Develop appropriate RFP criteria, define bid evaluation criteria, and conduct bid reviews of consultants and contractors in the function of Project Controls.
- evaluate service provider and/or contractor project controls systems and capabilities in advance of contract awards.
- Ensure the project controls management plans are prepared and executed in a manner that provides accurate and timely control of project cost, schedule and scope.
- Responsible for the set-up and implementation of the project controls management systems, processes and workflows, and staffing of the project controls team.
- Ensure PDG Project Controls Overviews and Standards are properly applied and followed on the project.
- Responsible for preparation and application of the project specific procedures and guidelines for project controls in alignment with the Project Procedures Manual (PPM).
- Integrate the cost, schedule, change management and contract/procurement plans and activities to ensure alignment in monitoring and reporting cost, schedule and progress
- Perform project control audits on service providers, as appropriate.
- Provide timely, accurate, and in-depth analysis of project health with respect to trends and variances; provide root cause analysis and recommend corrective actions.
- Prepare weekly and monthly internal project reports.
- Prepare monthly project presentations, as appropriate.
- Arrange and facilitate the weekly Project Controls review meetings, change management meetings, project services meetings, or any other regularly occurring meeting, as appropriate.
- Responsible for validation of service provider/contractor data and reporting.
- Analysis of project cost impact and delays, and review of periodic project cost updates
- Evaluate and rebuttal of project time and cost claims.
- Responsible for the completion and gathering of all project stage information for inclusion in the Project Database.
- Mentoring and coach project controls staff on the project, both internal and external.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.