The Asset Life Extension Project Controls Specialist is responsible for oversight of all Life Extension Dry Docking planning, budget and cost. He/she will ensure compliance to cost control Methodology by both direct support and the 3rd parties vendors. Steward to the organization’s capitalization policy throughout the whole project to ensure no unwarranted tax implications at project completion. Heshe will work closely with the organizations local financial department to ensure transparency around budgets and cost through all phases of the project. Proactively communicate any concerns around cost, schedule or contractual issues to the ALE Project Manager. He/she will work closely with the Operational team including subsea engineering to ensure that any changes to work scope are promptly highlighted within the schedule and budget. He/she is also responsible for the preparation and stewardship of the annual and long-range budgets, asset plans and associated detailed planning.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Developing strategy and process for cost control and scheduling for the Asset Life Extension (ALE) program that aligns with corporate guidance.
- Directing and managing the functional duties of supporting cost control and planning personnel.
- Interfacing with the organizations financial group to coordinate inputs for finance and corporate requirements in terms of long-range planning, annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting and ad hoc analysis request.
- Monitoring and managing EPC contractor and other contractors as required. Active engagement with EPC contractor processes in the areas of schedule and costs.
- Regularly reviewing program and advising of potential or known schedule and planning challenges.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.energy.