- Responsible to develop appropriate RFP criteria, define bid evaluation criteria, and conduct bid reviews of consultants and contractors in the function of Project Controls.
- Responsible for developing and/or reviewing project controls management plans, both internal and from service providers, specifically in the areas of: Estimating, Planning, Cost Management, Change Management, Progress & Performance Management, and Reporting.
- Responsible for preparation and application of the project specific procedures and guidelines for project controls in alignment with the Project Procedures Manual (PPM) and project set-up requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring PDG Project Controls Overviews and Standards are properly applied and followed on the project with respect to Project Controls.
- Assist in developing Budget, Appropriation Request, Delegation of Authority, Staffing Plan documents
- Responsible for integrating the cost, schedule, change management and contract/procurement plans and activities to ensure alignment in monitoring and reporting cost, schedule and progress.
- Assist in developing and reviewing Work Breakdown Structures, Work Packages, Estimates and Schedules at each phase of the project.
- Responsible to develop the project Control Accounts as an integration point of Cost, Schedule, Resourcing, and Procurement.
- Responsible to provide support and interface with Project Accounting and/or Business Unit Finance groups.
- Responsible to provide timely, accurate, and in-depth analysis of project health with respect to trends and variances on the Control Accounts; provide root cause analysis and recommend corrective actions.
- Responsible to arrange and facilitate the weekly Project Controls review meetings, change management meetings, project services meetings, or any other regularly occurring meeting, as appropriate.
- Responsible for preparation of the project weekly and monthly reports.
- Responsible for preparation of all monthly project presentations, as appropriate.
- Responsible for performing project control audits on service providers, as appropriate.
- Support the independent review of project controls plans and performance for Setup Checks, Health Checks, or Stage Gates.
- Responsible for the completion and gathering of all project stage information for inclusion in the in-house project database.
- Assist with the development, modification and/or implementation of project controls techniques and methods.
- Transfer learning from actual project controls implementation into the improvement of company guidelines and procedures.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.