POSITION SUMMARY The Project Coordinator representative’s responsibility is to support all functions of a project from start to finish. Some of the key tasks involve estimating; project kickoffs; update and develop schedules; project purchasing; complete project specific cost control and forecasting; change management; and to aid the Project Managers and Area Manager with their duties and project responsibilities. The Project Coordinator representative will engage directly with project teams and client’s representatives. POSITION LOCATION
- Red Deer Alberta
- Assist in project estimating and awards
- Execute, prepare and maintain Project Schedules for specified projects
- Assist in crew and equipment resource loading of projects
- Assist in project purchasing
- Bi-Weekly / Monthly Project reporting for Management/Client review
- Support on-site crews with Change Management requirements
- Capturing changes in scope of work, and updating schedule / cost estimates to reflect revised project scope
- Proactively communicate project change management
- Establish and maintain Trend/Change order log
- Verify budget revisions, trends, and change orders prior to Project Management signoff
- Degree in Engineering or Technical Diploma
- Project Management experience preferred
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol pre-employment screening
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in a similar position or in Pipeline Construction or Pipeline Maintenance
- Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling and reporting.
- Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Mature, proactive, resourceful, and hands-on with good initiative.
- Independent worker who requires minimal supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Who we are JEDCO Energy Services a division of Strike Group is a leading single source provider of pipeline maintenance services, construction, and procurement in the Canadian Oil and Gas industry. JEDCO is identified throughout the industry for delivering efficient and quality work, performed in safe manner, on time and on budget. Our company is committed to providing and maintaining a safe work environment by following recognized industry best practices. Visit JEDCO Energy Services website at www.jedcoenergy.com for additional information.
To apply for this job please visit www.strikegroup.ca.