- Assist the Project Manager with the site setup. Site setup includes details as signage, keys, safety orientation and training. Set up the main document control for the project. Ability to learn and work with Google docs, Box, Cognidox and possibly other document management systems.
- Set up new employees with a laptop, email, access to the appropriate documents.
- Project Coordinator has knowledge of the organization chart.
- Liaison between many departments including purchasing, account departments, supply chain, documentation control, safety, on-boarding, and training.
- Project Coordinator will work with the home company and the supply chain tracker, communicate with the site on what items are coming and the timing of the arrival, track broken items, look at supply quality, create Purchase orders, set up new vendors, work with suppliers, order replacements and work with logistics, shipping and receiving.
- Get suppliers set up locally, take care of all the appropriate documentation and agreements.
- Liaison between the parent company and the local site. The Project Coordinator will work with the financial departments and the process with the parent company.
- Project Coordinator is in charge of all document control and makes sure all documents are completed and in the right hands upon completion.
- Track all financial issues.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.