- Be a courageous safety leader, adhere to and sponsor safety and environmental rules and procedures
- Define project scope, goals, and scheduled deliverables in coordination with senior management and identified stakeholders, along with identifying and managing project dependencies and critical path in compliance with the clients Project Standards
- Track project milestones and deliverables and proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential conflicts, and devise contingency plans, including communicating to all stakeholders
- Coordinate and steward deliverables including permitting and engineering work products
- Aid in the planning, organizing, securing, and managing of resources for the effective and efficient completion of projects
- Assure project processes including Stage Gate, management of change, project charters, tendering, request for proposals, contracts and contractor supervision are effectively applied at a level applicable to the specific project
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.