- Reviews, investigates and develops appropriate recommendations regarding assigned engineering projects.
- Serves as Project Manager or technical expert, on a wide range of small to medium site construction, expansion or modification projects.
- Evaluates and administers contracts with vendors for the provision of services and equipment.
- Provides guidance and counsel to the site management team on applicable processes, practices, and existing/proposed local, state and federal regulations.
- May contribute to site strategic planning and budgeting efforts for designated engineering areas.
- May represent the site on company sponsored steering teams, such as PDMC Mill Operations, Refinery Operations, etc.
- Performs other duties as required.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.