- Provide general fabrication and testing activity oversight and support. Ensure all activity is as per approved project procedures and inspection and test plans.
- Liaise with Fabrication Lead regarding site activity, progress and issues.
- Generate reports and provide to project team and clients as required by the project.
- Document project and inspection results by completing reports and logs
- Assist the Fabrication Lead with project procedures and documentation related to fabrication for project compliance.
- Liaise with Fabricators and attend site meetings as required. Ensure fabrication progress is as per approved project plans and procedures.
- Assist project team with Fabrication Surveillance as required per project documentation.
- Preform all activities related to quality control and quality assurance, including the conformance to project specifications
- Encourage and promote quality and safety awareness in all activities;
- Liase with Project Quality and HSE leads to ensure QHSE project and company requirements are implemented and communicated to fabricators.
- Liaise with Regulatory Authority on site as required;
- Preform periodic inspections and checking for all quality and project related procedures in fabricators facility.
- Provide input on supplier performance at project closeout;
- Participation in fabrication Hazard Identification and Risk Assessments;
- Participate in accident/incident/near miss investigations and report / recommend corrective actions where required;
- Identification of trends regarding the recurrence of accidents / incidents / near misses.
- Assist in HSE related matters as required.
- Support compilation of Mechanical Completion Dossiers and Final Documentation.
- Perform progressive reviews of manufacturing documentation and assist project team with final reviews of manufacturing record books.
- Responsibility to comply with company Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental and Security policies, procedures and reporting requirements in relation to their work activities.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.