PROJECT MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
We are looking for a full time Project Management Assistant to join our team!
Provide administrative and accounting support to Operation Solutions business unit Project Managers and field level employees to help ensure success on each project.
- Preparation, processing and review of documents, field tickets, PO’s, service orders and work orders related to current jobs
- Ensure all 3rd party invoices are received and processed by deadlines
- Review time cards and field tickets for billing accuracy before entering
- Communicate with Management, Field Staff, Customer Representatives
- Compiling and verifying information, preparing correspondence and data entry
- Assist in meeting the Health, Safety and Environmental goals of the projects
- Assist field staff by troubleshooting problems/issues of an administrative nature such as field data, computers, daily activity reports or timesheets
- Seek opportunities to improve the efficiency and productivity of processes, systems, and equipment within business unit
- Managing schedules and coordinating travel arrangements
- Accounting background
- Analytical thinking
- Data entry accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Team work
- Administrative and clerical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work under stress and manage competing demands
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Oil and gas facility knowledge
- Business Administrative Diploma or Certificate (or equivalent experience)
- Certificate in MS Office Suite (or equivalent experience)
- Project management software training (or equivalent experience)
- Experience with Discovery, MS Navigator, Great Plains, SAP, JD Edwards or similar considered an asset
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
- Must possess a clean driver’s abstract and have reliable transportation
- Position requires long periods of sitting at a desk, typing, viewing computer screen etc.
- May require visiting sites in the field and obtaining associated safety certification
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., and this position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.