- Overall responsibility for the successful delivery of medium-large project (<$100MM) aligned to the project business case and in accordance with the key value drivers including health and safety, environmental compliance, schedule, cost, quality, and sustainability.
- Demonstrate and apply Courageous Safety Leadership
- provide project leadership and establish an execution framework to achieve successful project delivery
- manage and coordinate the efforts of a team of project specialists either dedicated to the project or shared project resources. Ensure effective communications and collaboration of the Owners team including project and business unit representatives
- provide commercial and contract management of specialist contractors and consultants through the life of the project
- initiate and coordinate the work of Teck functional groups required to meet project requirements
- coordinate and manage the input of Teck operations groups, including management of interface points
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.